|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Credit Officer
- Permanent full time position
- Full function Collections and Credit duties
- Credit Risk | Credit Checks | Credit Limits
- Experienced all round AR / Credit candidate required | 3+ years minimum | proven stakeholder engagement - strong communication both written & verbal
Southern Sydney location - near to train station, bus route or own transport.
$70,000 + super salary package.
Global business, privately owned - opportunity to get involved in streamlining processes and system.
Full oversight and autonomy over the Australia ledger - building relationships both internally and externally is key.
You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic finance team and drive the Credit function of the business.
Essential experience required:
- working across major accounts and mid size companies - chasing bad debt
- reducing DSO
- allocation and reconciliation of payments | remittances and receipting
- dispute management & credit risk opportunities
- credit checks and setting credit limits
- process improvement and efficiencies
This role is being offered on a permanent basis so only AU / NZ Citizens and permanent residents will be considered - full working rights.
Unfortunately no student visas or WHV will be accepted.