|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
- Well established, notable business offering potential temp to perm opportunity.
- Join a positive, proactive and energetic culture.
A global environmental services company, with offices located in Keysborough. The culture is positive, proactive and energetic. Making an emphasise on open communication and regular feedback. Your work will be interesting and challenging, and from day one you will have plenty of responsibility. The day-to-day responsibilities of the role will include managing the first level of inbound contact with our customers and deliver a one call resolution for customer requests, issues and bookings.
Key skills/ responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service by responding to customer service bookings and enquiries
- Assist with customer issue resolution and log customer issues
- Provide information to customers in accordance with Veolia policy and procedure
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Review contracts and conduct necessary checks and balances to make sure contracts meet compliance standards
- Enter information from contract and sales related documentation into SAP
- Create and generate reports for internal teams
- Assist and support the Sales team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Contact sales prospects on a targeted listing and qualify them according to call script and criteria
- Strong communication skills with a commitment to customer service
- Ability to work well under pressure and problem solve
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and easily
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a similar environment or role
- Ability to think on your feet and be adaptable
- SAP and Salesforce experience (Desired)
You will receive a professional, nurturing environment. Your work will be interesting and challenging, and from day one you will have plenty of responsibility. Full on the job training is provided.