|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Sydney, CBD and/or Fully Remote
- Good rate & long contract
- Global Enterprise Programs of work
Your mission is to contribute to enhancing the security and resilience of the information infrastructure by employing technologies, tools and techniques combined with a culture and capability to enable the business to defend, mitigate and secure current and future systems, networks and infrastructure against cyberattacks.
- Participate in strategic security planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future security technologies using a risk-based assessment methodology.
- Assist with security strategies and plans to staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Assist with the design and implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity plans, procedures, audits, and enhancements.
- Draft, implement, maintain, and oversee enforcement of policies, procedures, and associated plans for system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices.
- Enforce security and compliance policies and standards and has a clear exemption criteria.
- Identify and deploy standard risk assessment models or frameworks.
- Assist with deployment of appropriate best practices governance frameworks, such as COBIT.
- Recommend changes in security policies and practices in accordance with changes in local or federal law in each region.
- Assess and communicate security risks associated with purchases or practices performed by the company.
- Assist with strategic security relationships between internal resources and external entities, including government, vendors, and partner organizations.
- Provide security assessments for new business systems aligned to the Cyber Security architecture.
- Enthusiastic, driven security professional with 5-10 years’ experience in Solution Architecture, Solution Design, Implementation, Network Security and/or minimum 8 years of Cyber Security Operations experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cloud security certification
- Experience delivering IT Security technical services in large enterprise environments and/or developing security designs and architectures - including SIEM and Log Management solutions, malware detection and analysis, network taps and visibility technologies, traffic capture and deep packet inspection capabilities, or similar.
- Experience working within relevant standards such as ASD ISM, ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27017, ISO27018.