|Posted:||23 days ago|
Are you a Data//Reporting Analyst with experience in MS Access Database, VBA with SQL knowledge.
A large government department is looking for someone to help with the ongoing construction, maintenance and reporting using an existing Dashboard (built on MS Access) operating out of a Data centre.
The role is for an initial 2 months. Immediate start with room for extension based in Wollongong.
- Generate and interpret system reports using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Work with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Ongoing construction, maintenance and reporting using a specialised Dashboard (built on MS Access) that is operating out of a Data centre
- Generating high level customized and quality controlled management reports to support the HR and payroll functions for the program.
- Complex data mining and report generation
- Provide analytical advice and support transition on integrating existing databases to new applications in development
What you will need
- high level experience in MS Access Database, VBA with SQL knowledge
- Experience with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining business solutions using MS Access (in conjunction with MS Word, MS Excel and other MS Office applications).
- Bonus: JAVA based web app experience.
How to apply
Please forward your most recently updated CV by clicking “Apply for this job”