|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Leading financial services company
- Driving Automation and code quality
- Good benefits
My client is a leading financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They are going through an extensive period of growth and due to this they are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager / Software Development Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
About the role
The purpose of this position is to manage 2 teams of total 10-15 developers to build the roadmaps, drive the projects (both greenfield and BAU), provide training and mentoring to developers and communicate with the key business stakeholders.
My client is looking for someone who understands the challenges of implementing automation in an organisation , how to best move forward with CI/CD whilst maintaining code quality.
In order to be successful in your application for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- A strong technical understanding and development experience ( java beneficial )
- 3 years managerial experience and ability to lead and inspire your team to success
- Stakeholder management - dealing with counterparts , HO Tech, vendors and various business stakeholders
- Good understanding of automation
In order to apply for this role, please submit your application. If you have any questions prior to your application please feel free to contact me prior to applications: email@example.com. You MUST be Australian based and have full working rights. All applications will be treated as confidential