|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
The Environmental Scientist will be responsible for carrying out a range of environmental and planning assessment services. You will have demonstrated experience working on complex projects, preferably environmental projects on water or sewerage.
- Providing specialised environmental and planning advice
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment documents
- Preparation of Environmental Management Plans
- Prepare environmental and planning reviews
- Coordinate specialist consultants
- Applying environmental legislation
- Degree level tertiary qualifications (Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field)
- Demonstrated working experience in environmental studies
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Valid drivers’ licence and the willingness to drive to remote locations which may include overnight stays
Please apply by following the link. For more information, please contact Manuri Ranasinghe on email@example.com or 02 9641 2461.