|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients and are accepting expressions of interest for a Financial Accountant This role will be pivotal in driving the financial accounting and reporting requirements while supporting effective delivery of financial planning and forecasting. As well as be responsible for the preparation of statutory reports to support the annual auditing process.
With the new financial year, are you ready for a change? I can give you expert advice and opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for experienced financial accountants who are looking for their next exciting opportunity. If you have an analytical mind, a knack for numbers, and a talent for communicating complex concepts to non-mathematical colleagues, you could be an ideal candidate for this job.
Previous experience as a Financial Accountant:
- Delivery of the monthly close process, analysing transactions and preparing required journals.
- Processing journals ensuring that all accounting entries are supported by working papers for analytical review and audit.
- Completing account reconciliations to review and clear balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis, including GRNI, VAT and payroll accounts, and maintaining appropriate documentation to support the audit.
- Prepare the monthly finance team performance indicators and transparency publications for review.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be CA/CPA Qualified with 3+ years experience in a busy finance role
- Have great attention to detail
- Have great communication skills to work with the business
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.