|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Close to public transport
- Financial reporting, APRA, ASIC, regulatory
- Variety of start dates
About the Company
Charterhouse are seeing a big shift in positivity and confidence in our market week on week over the last few weeks and as such are seeking expressions of interest for Financial Accountants.
We are looking to speak to Financial Accountants who have been responsible for the following:
- Delivery of the monthly close process, analysing transactions and preparing required journals.
- Processing journals ensuring that all accounting entries are supported by working papers for analytical review and audit.
- Completing account reconciliations to review and clear balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis, including GRNI, VAT and payroll accounts, and maintaining appropriate documentation to support the audit.
- Prepare the monthly finance team performance indicators and transparency publications for review.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be CA/CPA Qualified with 3+ years experience in a busy finance role
- Big-4/ Mid-tier first mover would be a great fit
- Have great attention to detail
- Have great communication skills to work with the business
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.