|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
- Financial reporting, APRA, ASIC, regulatory
- Close to public transport
- CBD Location
Charterhouse are currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients and are accepting expressions of interest for a Project Accountant. This role will be responsible for the Contract/Project finances, management of financial data & providing insights through analysis, and leading process improvement in the tracking.
If this is you and you’re ready for a change, I can give you expert advice and opportunities!
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for experienced project accountants who are looking for their next exciting opportunity. If you have an analytical mind, a knack for numbers, and a talent for communicating complex concepts to non-mathematical colleagues, you could be an ideal candidate for this job.
- Analyse financial and project information and recommending improvements;
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contribution, margin results and Contract/Project performance;
- Proactively identify and recommend solutions to improve processes;
- Prepare Project budgets and forecasts;
- Prepare and execute claims and invoicing;
- Assist with the preparation of the contract management reports including budget and forecasts, cash flow forecasts;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Commerce or Accounting and 7-10 years’ experience in broad financial roles;
- CPA/CA qualified or Equivalent;
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP would be desirable;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Effective communication and influencing skills both verbal and written;
- Demonstrated experience working with Projects, Operations and Maintenance Contracts with the understanding of contract margins improvements, labour rates, capital expenditure, cost control, project controls and risk management;
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.