|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- $100k plus super.
- Industry leading training with a market leader.
- Value add & business partnering role.
About the Company
A leading consumer business based in Sydney is looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst. The opportunity is perfect for someone who is looking for a fast-paced environment where they can add value and be actively involved in helping the Sales & Marketing team make decisions.
Located conveniently close to a train station and food courts.
About the Role
- Provide analysis and commentary on Sales & Marketing performance.
- Deliver key insights to recommendations to stakeholders across Sales & Marketing.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Provide finance support to the Sales & Marketing team.
- Drive process improvement across reporting to the business and build new tools for analysis.
Skills & Experience
- Must be CA or CPA Qualified.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Either a first-time mover from a Big 4 firm or worked in a commercial role.
- High level written and verbal communication.
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security.
- Fast paced environment, perfect for someone who is looking to keep progressing and developing.
- Excellent team culture, collaborative and innovative.
- Regular internal and external training.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Charlie Collin on firstname.lastname@example.org