|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an SME organisation within property and construction in search for an experienced Finance Analyst. This is a newly created permanent position to support with the general financials including budgeting, forecasting, reporting and working with financial and non-financial stakeholders. There will be an element of process improvement within the role and maximizing efficiency in the business units.
- Maintaining costing models for business partners with key stakeholders.
- Maintaining and providing analysis around operating costs.
- Projection analysis with future budgets, forecasts, costings.
- Business partnering with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Support the Financial Controller on an ad hoc basis.
- CA/CPA Qualified or Part-Qualified.
- Proven and tangible experience in financial modelling.
- Ability to provide financial analysis around a transformation.
- Proven and tangible experience in business partnering with a variety of stakeholders.
- Familiar with complex environments in services industry.
What’s On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through firstname.lastname@example.org.