|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Finance Analyst - ICT
- $50-60 per hour plus super, 12-month assignment
- Supporting a large ICT function with full P&L responsibility
- Immediate start, CBD location
About the Company
A strong people focussed organisation with very positive active input into local communities. This is an exciting opportunity to be fully responsible for managing the financial performance of a key department within the organisation.
They are based in the CBD and next to public transport, therefore easily accessible and close to everything. The organisation is in the process of returning to their offices.
About the Role
- Manage budgets and forecasts for the division plus all ongoing weekly/monthly maintenance such as variance analysis
- Providing real value-add in the form of trend analysis and logical conclusions based on numbers to better drive outcomes for the technology hub
- Work with different stakeholder groups to better understand and help them manage their financial obligations to the organisation
- Ensure adherence to internal and external controls and procedures. These could be policy or legislative
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting and finance: CA, CPA preferred
- Experience of working in a business partnering role with Technology teams and/or projects
- Experience working in medium/large organisations fully responsible for budgeting, forecasting, bids and analytics
- Strong customer service skills. Someone who can manage different stakeholders across a range of departments
This is a long-term opportunity for someone immediately available who is looking for their next challenge. It is a great role for a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills with ICT projects and departments.
The organisation is going through a large amount of business improvement and so would suit someone who enjoys working with different processes and systems. It is essential you have good excel skills and can use one of the main ERP packages like SAP.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.