|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Virtual CFO Senior / Management Accountant
- AFR TOP 100 accounting firm
- Cloud based technology
- 50/50 Work from home/office. Up to $95k package
About the Company
First established 10 years ago and have grown rapidly ever since, now ranked as a TOP 100 public practice firm. This multidisciplinary professional practice are one of the best in the industry. They are people focused; internally and externally and this shows in all that they do. This is an office of over 35 staff, they are a collaborative, vibrant and young team. Known for their uniqueness in the accounting industry and being the first to implement new technology and applications to enable the most efficient workplace possible.
At your disposal will be a full support network of experts in the field to assist you in your day-to-day; a comprehensive L&D framework that is geared to developing your professional skills. You will have exposure to complex & interesting issues and a well-established, growing client portfolio.
Partnered with external training programs and an abundance of internal training on offer, you will be thrilled to see the amount of upskilling opportunities available.
They regularly shout a team lunch, have strong values of keeping a happy & healthy team encouraged with yoga, fitness classes and a good work life balance.
As a Senior Consultant your role will involve;
- Managing your own portfolio of clients;
- Preparing and managing EOM accruals, prepayments and deferred income;
- EOM reporting and analysis, various ad-hoc reporting;
- Cash flow forecasting, budgeting, financial modelling and consolidations;
- Business advisory and support;
- Liaising and reporting results to stakeholders; and
- Mentoring and reviewing the work of juniors.
Skills & Experience required
- Completion or partly completed CA/CPA
- At least 3 years’ experience in an accounting practice
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
In return, you will:
- Benefit from a rigorous internal and external learning regiment that is focused on “making you a better you”.
- Enjoy Workplace Flexibility that is meaningful and considered. 50% of your work week can be from the comfort of your own home.
- Enjoy their comprehensive array of reward and recognition incentives
- Enjoy a clear progression path with clear milestones that removes ambiguity and rewards meritocratically.
- Benefit from their variety of happy & healthy perks including; Yoga classes, personal training, gym membership discounts and fresh fruit.
How to APPLY
Apply to this role by contacting Sam Fisher directly – firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume using the link provided.