|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||15 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently working with a leading education group in search of an experienced Finance Manager for a newly created position. This role will focus on leading a team of experienced Finance Business Partners who work across a variety of business functions, with strategic oversight and guidance accountability for the team. Furthermore, the organisation is going through a period of change having recently adopted a centralized services function with a recent ERP implementation. Therefore, there is great emphasis on this team's ability to guide non-financial stakeholders through new commercially focused strategy and regulatory standards.
Whilst operating at a strategic level and influencing key decisions within the Melbourne market, these are the primary responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- Understanding the business environment, customers and competitors and how to best operate with these in mind.
- Ensuring the business has relevant financial understanding that evolving Australian and global standards.
- Analyse the weekly and monthly performance and continuously improve the business' performance.
- Coordinate planning activities with operations; forecasting, budgeting and scenario analysis.
- Define the need for further analytical tools to match technological changes within the market.
- Liaising regularly with the organisation's senior leadership.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced Finance Manager looking to progress within their career:
- Clear and tangible experience in a senior leadership position within finance.
- Ability to work at both the strategic and operational level of finance and analytics.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with financial, non-financial stakeholders.
- Experience preferably within engineering, construction or infrastructure industries.
- Ability and proven experience in working proactively to identify areas of improvement and then implement appropriate strategies.
What's On Offer?
This is a pivotal position and is the perfect step for the successful candidate to progress into becoming a Finance Director or CFO later in their career:
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.