|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Interim Finance Manager
- 12-month maternity leave with immediate start
- $140k package with potential to go permanent
- Lower North Shore location
About the Company
My client is a PE backed organisation that sits across several different sectors. It is well regarded nationally is a true market leader in the space that they operate in. Their revenues are more than several hundred million dollars and they have plenty of opportunities for a proactive person to learn and get across.
They located conveniently close to a train station, and everything is on their doorstep in terms of food courts, access to shopping centres, etc. This opportunity would suit some currently living on the North Shore or ease easily commutable from other parts of Sydney by train.
About the Role
- Preparing and producing all divisional management accounting packs including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flows
- Providing analysis on any variances against budget, writing insightful commentaries that can be used by business managers
- Ensuring all reconciliations are completed in a timely manner, checking the Balance Sheet and GL integrity
- Ensuring all Statutory and regulatory requirements are met by the division and pushing best practice as a matter of principle
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting essential; CA, CPA, CIMA
- Experience of working for a medium-to-large organisation
- Must have broad experience including all P&L and BS responsibilities, ideally at group and divisional level
- Must be available to start straight away and commit to a long-term assignment
This role is a finance business partner and will be working with all levels of management at both group and divisional level. As well as provide analysis you need to be able to communicate your insights and drive outcomes based on the data you present. We are looking for someone with strong systems skills, someone who knows their way around large ERPs as well as excel.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently looking for a role they can really commit to be part of a division going through lots of change. It will suit someone who likes a challenge and can be flexible and adaptable to moving briefs and lots going on.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Charlie Collin on email@example.com for a confidential discussion