|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This Multi-Asset Boutique Fund Manager has been established for over 25 years ago and has a strong connection to community and their investors.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of the different funds under management. This includes analyze, review and report on the performance of the funds, determine monthly fund pricing, management fund distribution, compliance performance fees, reconcile and be responsible for the year end accounting of the fund.
- Preparing of financial, performance and distribution reports.
- Reconciling and maintaining unit pricing calculations
- Manage year end accounting, regulatory requirements, prepare audit schedules, compliance reports, tax returns, and financial statements.
- Manage the settlement of cash credit instruments such as bonds, term loans, and asset backed securities and derivatives.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in Accounting, Finance, or related business field.
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting concepts, either with an investment manager or Big 4 firm
- Excellent communication and excel skills