|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
My client is a reputable Global company looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team.
This role sits mostly across Financial Accounting with exposure to some management accounting duties.
Working in a creative, progressive and dynamic space with autonomy over your day to day work load.
This role requires 2 years post qualification experience (CPA/CA) as a Financial / Management Accountant.
City based | Permanent full time | $90,000+super+benefits.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Financial Reporting:
- completion of management financial pack
- review and approve month end journals
- management meeting packs
- prepare monthly shadow P&L and commentary
- reconciliations and reporting
- assist in preparation of a quarterly income forecast
- assist in preparation of income budget
- preparation of narratives & flowchart
- assisting with various project work (system and process related)
JDE | SAP and other ERP system exposure is essential as well as intermediate / advance Excel skills.
Excellent communication (both written and verbal is essential).
Please send through applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.