|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Our client is a globally known non-profit organization who’s based in the western suburbs of Sydney and we pride ourselves in working with them due to the outstanding service they provide for others.
The role will include (but not limited to):
- Take ownership and manage the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and assisting in the systems testing and implementation of a new ERP system as part of the IT transformation project.
- Compliance with statutory reporting requirements including AASB requirements
- Month-end financial reporting
- Year-end financial reporting including preparation of the statutory financial statements
- Assist Financial Controller with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Taking ownership of bookkeeping and reporting requirements for Fundraising department which includes bank reconciliation with multiple segments.
- Co-ordinate year-end and interim work with external auditors
- Cash flow management
- Annual budget co-ordination and preparation
- Fixed Asset Management.
- Taking ownership for the submission of BAS.
- Continuous internal control and systems reviews and improvements
- FBT manage process and keep abreast with latest developments
- Liaising with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, e.g. ACNC, ASIC, KPMG, ABS
The right candidate will have:
- CA/CPA part qualification
- Strong ERP systems knowledge and fundamentals, e.g. any of the following: MS Dynamics NAV, Epicor, Infor, Oracle, SAP, Hyperion and Financial Force etc.
- Functional knowledge of working on setting up and working on an Expense Management System preferably Concur or Fraedom.
- Proficiency with MS-Office suite, in particular: Excel (macros, pivots and VB fundamentals), Word (formatting, editing, tracking and sharing documents) and PowerPoint (3D, animation)
- Basic financial modelling skills with strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
- Embrace business change and process improvements and the concept of excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadline