|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Client and Role:
An Education organisation that is going through an exciting growth period and is looking for a Financial Analyst to provide high quality analytics by acquiring financial data and information from a wide range of sources and providing insights and recommendations to management.
- Collecting and interpreting financial information to support business decisions.
- Application of computer skills with multiple software packages to provide quality financial information and analysis
- Development of templates, calculators and tools to support the organisation
- Perform financial analysis by using spreadsheets, as well as business intelligence and data visualisation software.
- Undertake financial analysis and modelling of Federal and State funding formulas.
- Develop and update various dashboard reports
- CA/CPA qualified or at least part qualified with a tertiary qualification in Commerce/IT/Accounting
- Advanced excel and modelling skills
- Experience in using business intelligence and data visualisation software would be advantages.
- Educational or related industry experience would be desirable but not essential
- Great Communication skills