|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
An important element to this role is flexibility and willingness to be adaptable to changes in tasks designated by CFO and Financial Controller. Adoption of the “Agile” new way of working in a rapidly changing and increasingly complex environment is essential. Constant liaison with stakeholders across the business is paramount to success in this role.
•Responsibility for all data management for Finance Dept including but not limited to: Basel III reconciliations , variance investigations and resolution with Basel PM team, BI dashboards input completeness and accuracy, Data Warehouse (in conjunction with Risk), Qlik Commercial Dashboard data integrity checking including alerting management to variance trends , AM reporting suite (in conjunction with AM team), daily data feeds for default definitions, Sales NBV per Sales rep performance; data exception reports and data management tasks as required;
• Analyzing large datasets and preparing reports based on these datasets to provide information to senior management and other stakeholders;
• Understanding business needs and translating these into analytical requirements and developing recommendations based on analysis performed and effectively communicate these both written and verbally to the business;
• Providing business partnering financial analytical services for management, and other departments such as Risk Management, Operations, Sales;
• Preparation of Finance dashboards and ad hoc investigations into areas designated by CFO which require financial analysis, unusual financial trends, drill down analysis. Provide management with outcome reporting;
• Aid CFO with financial planning and budget process including PO input templates and local budget models. Provide expert assistance with large budget data management and analysis of trends and variances. Ensure accuracy and completeness of budget inputs.
• Close liaison with Accounting reporting team to ensure all BI data is reconciled to HFM;
• Work closely and in liaison with other Finance team members and be flexible to step outside regular day to day responsibilities when required for special projects or in case of other team member absence.
• Risk and Control framework testing and monitoring for designated controls.
• Personal development plan as agreed with CFO. Improve overall understanding of Commercial business and other Finance processes including HFM and other Finance management reporting.
• Advanced financial modelling and spreadsheet skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in Qlik and Hyperion favourable
• CPA or CA qualified.
• At least 2 years post- CA/CPA qualification experience in a business analytical role