|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Salary:||$110,000 to $120,000|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Forensic Accounting Manager
- Global Accounting and Advisory firm
- $110-120k package
- Excellent career progression and targeted L&D program
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a global accounting and advisory firm to secure them their next Forensic Accounting Manager.
This is newly created role due to a recent internal promotion and they are looking to bring in an experienced Manager who also has their sights set on getting to the next level.
Their Forensic Accounting & Investigations team undertakes a wide range of engagements which can include commercial disputes, economic loss, litigation support, expert witness engagements, fraud, and financial investigations for a wide variety of clients.
From day one you will have a career path set out for you, a high performing and experienced team to support you and a business who are willing to invest in you so you can be the best version of yourself.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Review financial statements and prepare expert reports, client reports and presentations that detail findings
- Demonstrate expertise in AML/CTF, Asset Tracing, Anti-Bribery, Corruption and Investigations
- Assist in firm wide business development and marketing activities
- Coach, train and mentor juniors and seniors
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and experience of working within Fraud Investigation/Forensic Accounting. At least 5 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, especially report writing
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday gift vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme based on performance and KPI’s
- Employee referral scheme
- Paid professional membership
- Monthly external training
- Annual flu vaccinations and employee health checks
- Exercise classes
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert