|Salary:||$75-85k plus suer|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Graduate Accountant role in Northern Suburbs
- 2 Year Max Term contract
- Study Assistance (CPA/CA)
My client, a large non-profit, community based organisation based in the Northern suburbs, is seeking to find a energetic and keen individual to join their dynamic organisation on a 2 year graduate contract.
Ideally suiting a recent graduate, and you will ideally have previous work experience within a communicative role and/or have a confident and professional manner in order to support stakeholders with planning, analysis and reporting in team of Management Accountants.
Essential for the role :
- Full rights to live and work in Australia
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting or Commerce
- Good interpersonal communication skills and written skills
- Good computer skills including experience with Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel
- Eager and influencial personality
- Excellent understanding of the Australian Accounting Standards.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity within a large organisation who can offer a generous salary package, salary sacrifice options, study assistance, training and career development, and wellness programs.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!!