|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently partnering with a well-renowned, public transport operator in search of an HRIS Specialist / Analyst to support the implementation of SAP Success Factors.
As a key role within the team and organisation, you will be accountable for helping with the implementation, assisting with issue resolution and data analysis, cleansing and reporting to the business. The aim is, that this person will become an expert or product owner for Success Factors, becoming an influential person in the business with leadership qualities.
- Project implementation transitioning into a lead admin & support role for the Success Factors modules
- Data cleanse and preparation
- key analysis and reporting
- HRIS Testing
- Training users and maintaining best practice
- Work with internal and external stakeholders helping to build and enhance functionality
- Escalating issues to vendors, resolving application issues
- Dealing with customer inquiries and helping with queries
- Applying strategic thinking to reduce manual efforts of the wider team
- Experience in administering change in HRIS solutions
- 1 + Success Factors implementation projects experience
- Systems integration experience
- Background in writing technical specifications
- High quality stakeholder engagement
- Problem solving & analytical mindset
This role is permanent, offering $95k- $110k package, with incredible travel benefits and flexible working options. This organisation is also renowned for its friendly culture, agile and modern way of working.
If you'd like to learn more, or if it sounds like the right role for you, then please APPLY or contact Suzanne Howe at email@example.com