|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Lead the Procurement for the IT project end-to-end
- Implement procurement plans and strategies to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder engagement, challenge, and motivate providers to optimize service outcomes.
- Apply the procurement governance and risk management framework to monitor compliance, manage risk and improve procurement activity and performance.
- Provide specialist advice and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Review ICT RFQs/RFPs
- Evaluate proposed services, supplies and equipment
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Proven experience in Government with a focus on ICT Procurement
- Experience managing the end-to-end tender process
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255