|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
The Trading Application Support team is an integral part of the wider IT Production department. The team is split across two countries and are responsible for providing application support for our clients award winning web- based trading platforms. This role reports into the regional Trading Application Support Team Leader, who provides support, management and escalation for the role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for the trading platforms;
- System monitoring with real time monitoring tools.
- Provide proactive and reactive support to application and operational issues across both production and non-production environments;
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Self-starter with passion for IT
- Experience of IT Support
- Experience with supporting applications (Java, .NET, Apache, IIS);
- Knowledge of Red Hat Linux (or others Unix flavours) including scripting;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server.
- Experience with working within financial industry;
- Experience working with SQL, Unix and Windows