|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Infrastructure Engineer – EUC
The purpose of this role is to provide guidance as an SME on the design, delivery, and maintenance of End User Computing (EUC) solutions.
The role will provide technical guidance in the EUC environment across the IT Infrastructure Engineering Team in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and Information Security requirement
- Provide End-user Computing support which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support for End-user Computing operations and related infrastructure.
- Create, maintain, support and evolve the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) in terms of End User Computer
- Conduct EUC architectural/design.
- Provide technical direction to project teams and IT Operations teams regarding EUC solutions
- Liaise with the Application and/or Test Teams to assist with defect resolution where required
- Resolve escalated EUC incidents and requests through to resolution and meet SLA’s
- Manage and operate EUC related Infrastructure toolsets/software (eg. SCCM, Packaging utilities)
- Provide Infrastructure SME support to projects
- Develop, implement and maintain preventative maintenance plans for EUC
- Previous / proven experience in a similar role
- Strong SCCM + Windows 10 (front end computing)
- Solid understanding of Standard Operating Environment (SOE) concepts
- Strong communicator at all levels (end user through to executive)
- Proven experience in System administration in a medium-to-large enterprise environment
- Experience in Windows Desktop operating systems and Security
- Experience in SOE design and support
- Knowledge and experience in technologies such as Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Active Directory, Citrix, Anti-virus, Storage Systems, Office 365 and Cloud
Please apply here or send me your updated cv for immediate response at email@example.com