|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 days ago|
Australia's leading Financial Organisation are looking to on-board a Technical Infrastructure Project Engineer in their team to help them through their high numbers of cutting edge projects and BAU activities (60% Projects / 40% BAU ).
The organisation is known for their great company culture , awesome team , being incredibly collaborative and very attentive to their peers.
- Monitor, review and report on Infrastructure Solutions Team resource allocation
- Assist in the maintenance of all Infrastructure solutions documentation
- Participate in the Change requests process
- Execute change activity as directed by the Project team/architect
- Provide Infrastructure SME support to projects as directed
- Provide support for projects by completing analysis and data gathering activity
- Assist in the creation of project estimates
- Responsible for all assigned build activity (servers, Storage, network etc)
- Resolve escalated Infrastructure project incidents and requests through to resolution and to agreed OLA’s.
- Support Applications Servers Team on Database Architecture, Policies, Standards and methodologies.
- Provide input into requirement documents to engage vendors for statements of work.
- Review and validate vendor 3rd party statement of work against requirements
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to Infrastructure Engineers and Databases Administrator (Support) as part of project delivery.
- Provide technical guidance during all phases of the development process.
- Ensure that database code meets standards for readability, reliability, and performance
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced Office 365/ Exchange Online
- AWS & Azure exposure
- MS SQL 2008 - 2016 Database Administration
- Database Management/Security
- Microsoft Certified
- VMWare Certified
- CISCO Networking (CCNA)
- Citrix NetScaler