|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
I am currently working with a community focused organisation based in the Inner Suburbs of Melbourne who are looking for an Infrastructure Team Leader.
You will be leading a team of 3 Engineers who are working across internal projects and BAU initiatives.
This is going to suit a candidate who is process driven with a strategic mindset who can look at the bigger picture of the team.
- Ability to motivate a team.
- Can operate hands off and delegate.
- Can understand tech from an end users’ point of view.
- Tech background and is familiar with VMWare, Virtulidation, Wintel, AD, ADFS at a minimum.
- ITIL Cert
- 2 years minimum Team Leader experience in a similar environment.
- Extensive Induction Program
- Commuters Club (includes discounted yearly Myki passes)
- Ergonomic equipment and furniture
- Secure undercover bicycle and motorbike parking
- Close to public transport
- Inclusive working culture
If this sounds like you - APPLY now or send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you know anyone within your network with the relevant skills please get them to send their CV to Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au
Charterhouse offer a referral scheme – If we successfully place your friend you will receive a $100 David Jones Voucher*