|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a top tier multi-disciplinary firm who are looking for an intermediate insolvency accountant join their high performing team in the CBD. The firm have an international presence, and each year exchange staff with their member offices around the world. They are a full function accounting firm who offer Insolvency, Audit, Tax, M&A and Restructuring services and are well known for their excellent client service and commitment to staff development.
Working across corporate & personal insolvency, you will be responsible for running your own files autonomously with direct client contact, but with the support around you and exposure to partners.
This is a firm where you can build a long term career, where you will be technically challenged and where there are genuine opportunities for great progression. The client base is an enviable one, with high-profile appointments and a varied and complex caseload.
- Complete investigations into an insolvent entity’s finances, including the analysis of financial statements and accounting records
- Prepare reports to external stakeholders
- Helping identify, research and resolve all complex issues
- Attending to stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing, preparing written responses as required
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional appearance and approach in dealing with clients
- Study support – CA/CPA & ARITA
- Structured internal and external training & development sessions
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working options – ability to work from home occasionally
Skills & Experience
- Commenced or desire to commence CA/CPA studies
- At least 1 year relevant insolvency experience in Australia
- An understanding of legislations
- Willingness to undertake further studies e.g. ARITA qualifications
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion