|Posted:||11 months ago|
Charterhouse are Partnering with a global leading professional services firm
who are a well-known and reputable name in the market. They are known for their expert knowledge and quality-driven service.
2020 started with a high case load and with COVID-19 unfortunately causing chaos across the country, they are regrettably forecasting a further increase in workload in the coming months, which is why they are hiring for this recently created position.
- Very agile work environment (WFH; work hours tailored to your life)
- Continuous feedback to help your development
- Variety of interesting appointments
- Reputable firm - Winners of client choice awards
- Mentoring by highly experienced Partners
- Regular opportunities to engage with teams interstate
- $55-65k package depending on experience
- Exceptional social culture & supportive team (social activities every month)
- Clear pathway through to Senior Accountant level
This position will involve contributing to a range of personal & corporate insolvency engagements. Such as;
- Corporate Insolvency appointments including, VA’s, liquidations, DOCA’s and trading administrations
- Preparation of creditor reports, administrator reports and liquidators’ statutory reports
- Ad-hoc advisory work which includes pre-pack sale advice and forensic accounting
- You will be designing innovative and commercial solutions and working in conjunction with a variety of external stakeholders.
- Degree in Accounting/Commerce/Law or other related degree
- 2 or more years’ experience within Insolvency
- Commenced or desire to commence CA/CPA studies
- Additional study would be highly regarded such as ARITA
- Terrific communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail or hear more about other opportunities available to you then please email or call 0296415107.