|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Insolvency Senior Accountant
- $75-85k Package depending on experience
- Newly created role through growth
- Fantastic office and CBD location (when not working from home)
About the Company
With over 100 staff spread across 4 offices, this specialist insolvency and restructuring specialist firm is truly a leader in their field. Even during these difficult times, they have a high volume of work and have recently created this role to help cope with the workload and the firms continued expansion.
Although this role will start off with you working remotely form home, they are perfectly situated by Wynyard Station, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Their technology is high spec and allows you to work and interact with your colleagues, seamlessly.
You will be working closely with an experienced Manager and mentor and supervise a team of 4 juniors and intermediates with a view to progression through to Assistant Manager/Supervisor level in the next 12-months.
About the Role
- Be hands on with high profile VA’s, DOCA’s, Liquidations, Receiverships as well as Mortgagee in Possession and Bankruptcy work.
- The supervision of a team of 4 juniors.
- Work across Restructuring jobs such as, MVL’s, IBR’s, Viability Analysis and Business and Asset Divestments.
- Pick up experience in ad-hoc advisory work such as debt advice, operation and financial reviews and corporate streamlining.
- ARITA study support is on offer.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified. Close to qualifying will be accepted
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years’ experience within Corporate Insolvency (in Australia)
- Excellent written and verbal communication is essential
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Open-plan office
- Down to earth colleagues from a diverse cultural background and varying levels of experience
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Regular internal and external training – tailored to you
- Annual Summer and Christmas partiers to go along side a packed social calendar