|Posted:||10 months ago|
Join a team of dedicated professional accountants, tax advisors & bookkeepers with a collective team experience of over 50 years!
- Work closely with one of the managing partners & report directly to him
- Take ownership of the firms largest client account and manage this from start to end
- Advance your career from the very beginning
Charterhouse are partnering with a 2 partner, 15 staff accounting firm in Parramatta who are looking to secure an experienced accountant to join their growing business. They encourage professional development throughout their practice through extensive regular internal and external training and seminars. Their client base comprises of large building companies and property developers operating within the building industry and they have recently picked up a retail client which turns over $50mil + a year and therefore requires a lot of work.
They are looking for someone who can manage this large client account from start to end and have a general understanding of how to hit the ground running. They will require you to travel to a client site once a week which is based in the CBD and you are entitled to expense these travel costs.
Skills & Experience:
For this role, ideally you will be:
- CPA/CA Qualified (or at least part qualified)
- At least 2-3 years experience within a local accounting firm
- Proficient in XERO & MYOB Flexible – will need to travel to clients offices weekly
- All-rounder – some data entry, finalising files, but mainly working for 3-5 big clients.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion