|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- $55-65k package depending on experience
- Industry leading training & development
- State of the art technology and flexible working
About the Company
With over 100 people working for them Nationally, this leading mid-tier firm based in Campbelltown is one of the best places in the country to start your accounting career.
They have industry leading training and development, low staff turnover and a supportive & collaborative culture that they are fiercely proud of.
The firm is looking do bring in an Intermediate Accountant with around 18+ months experience that they can fast track through the CA program and into a Senior Accountant role.
The client base is mixed, and you will get exposure to some high-profile clients in the FinTech, Media, Online, Sports, Property and Professional Services Industries.
As part of a wider national network you will have an opportunity to advance your career in any of their offices.
About the Role
- Tax Returns for Partnerships, Individuals, Trusts and Companies
- BAS, IAS, FBT and Payroll Tax Returns
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- Maintain correspondence with the ATO and ASIC on behalf of clients
- Day to day interaction with your clients
Skills & Experience
- Between 18+ months experience at an Australian accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree
- Either be enrolled in the CA or be willing to start it
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a commitment to delivering an excellent service for your clients
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Recently renovated and highly modern working environment
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- 20 days holiday and the option to purchase additional leave
- Christmas and Summer parties along with a packed social calendar
- Fully funded CA training and additional study leave for your exams
- External ‘Tax Banter’ training
- Sports teams and a lively social scene