|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Company
This top accounting and financial services firm are based in Norwest and are now searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for their business.
As an Intermediate Accountant, you will be working for one of the most established and respected organisations who's reputation is built on attracting, training and retaining the best accountants in the market.
They are a offering an opportunity to kickstart your career with a hands on role with high level of client interaction reporting into their Senior Management and team of Directors. Their number one priority and focus is the development of their employees careers and they offer top of the range internal and external training programmes to ensure your career is up to speed in the best possible working environment.
Based in Norwest business park, the office is super convenient for anyone living in the North West region of Sydney. Coffee shops and mod cons are all close by and free parking is available on-site.
There is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career in a short space of time with this firm. Even in today's challenging market, they have a high volume of work and are ready to fast track a top performer.
Skills & Experience
- Studying CA or CPA
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 + years’ experience in a similar role with an Australian accounting firm
- High level written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Open-plan office and a close-knit team
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Regular internal and external training
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties to go alongside a packed social calendar
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion