|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
The perfect role for someone who is looking to kick start their career in insolvency. Full CCA training will be provided
- Leading insolvency boutique
- Market leading training and professional development
- Open to applicants with 6-12 months general accounting experience
Charterhouse are partnering with one of Australia’s leading insolvency boutiques to help secure them a Junior Accountant. Due to some excellent business development work over the past 12 months the firm have been securing regular and high-profile cases and have created new roles in order to service their clients.
This role is perfect for a graduate accountant with 6+ months of general accounting experience who is looking to transition into and specialise in insolvency.
This firm are well known for championing their people and investing in training and development, so if you are looking to either complete or commence study in your CA or ARITA, then this is on offer.
The office is hard working but fun; they have numerous sports teams and social event littered throughout the year and believe that happy staff are productive staff. They’ve recently moved into brand new offices and offer a state-of-the-art working environment.
- You will be training across a broad range of insolvency matters which will include, but not be limited to:
- Deed of Company Arrangement
- Report writing
- Training and mentoring of juniors and graduates
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics
- 6-12 months of general accounting would be ideal but a new graduated will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be driven to succeed and have an appetite to learn
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert