|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Receive, report on, action and effectively respond to litigation. This includes all work injury damages and common law claims, dust disease and statutory workers compensation claims.
- Manage litigation, drive successful outcomes, avoid unnecessary disputes.
- Use and update the relevant claims management and customer relationship systems.
- Determine when to engage, instruct and manage legal provider services performance on specified litigation.
- Engage with, consult and manage communications our customers.
- Work with the Dispute Resolution team and other internal stakeholders to achieve positive customer outcomes.
- Engage with and foster key external relationships to ensure effective engagement with this NSW Government Agency business model.
- Support cross team and cross organisation initiatives as appropriate.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field.
- A broad range of knowledge in common law, work injury damages and/or dust disease claims.
- Extensive experience in alternate dispute resolution/litigation in insurance related matters.
- Comprehensive understanding of workers compensation legislation.
- Admission as a legal practitioner to the Supreme Court of NSW with a current practising certificate.
- Experience adapting to change in the insurance industry and economic environment with the ability to tailor communications and approach to the customer.
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com