|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
About the company
Charterhouse are partnering with an International Boutique Investment Bank to secure them a high performing analyst in their Sydney office.
They are renowned across the world for providing advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, financings and capital raisings for a wide variety of companies and having some of the best people in the industry working for them.
The office is high performing, passionate, with a great energy about it and they are looking for someone who also fits this mould, to join them as they continue to expand across the APAC region.
About the role
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, an employer that will provide you global career progression opportunities and the opportunity to work with the best people in the industry. You will be working on a wide variety of transactions and your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Buy and sell side advisory as well as merger advisory
- Cross border advisory
- Financing; debtor, creditor and distressed M&A
- Capital advisory; including secondary capital and private equity
- Shareholder activism
- Excellent academic background. MBA is preferred but not essential
- CFA or CA background would be beneficial
- 4+ years’ experience with a background from Big 4 accounting (deals), IB’s and M&A lawyers would be an ideal fit
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- A positive and high energy attitude is a must
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert