|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Parramatta Location
- $63.00 p/hr
About the Company:
The department delivers a diverse range of essential services and supports to the community of NSW at the point in their lives where they come into contact with either the criminal or civil justice system.
About the Role:
Justice Shared Services (JSS) provides back-office operations support to the various divisions within the Department of Justice. This role is within the JSS Finance team and will be primarily responsible for ensuring reconciliations are prepared for endorsement. The previous contractor has moved into a permanent role within another agency so this will be a replacement position.
- Strong skills in Office desktop products (Word, Excel)
- Extensive experience in reconciliations of Payroll and General Ledger
- Good knowledge of SAP reporting – ability to navigate SAP and run reports, download data to Excel
- Strong Analytical skills to analyse the extracted data and provide insights required to reconciliations
- Preferably knowledge of SAP Payroll and integration with SAP Finance
Please send updated cv's through to email@example.com