|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-renowned education organisation in the CBD in search of a Management Accountant. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased work-load within the team. It is an exciting role with the capacity for the successful candidate to progress extensively, business partnering with multiple stakeholders in the operational side of the organisation such as academics.
The successful candidate will be provided have ample training and development to progress through their career. The primary responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and financial reporting.
- Supporting the Finance Manager of the team with business analysis and financial modelling.
- Support stakeholders with accounting advise concerning academic research.
- Provide financial analysis and strategic advice.
- Supporting analysis around capital and operational expenditure.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Proven and tangible experience in management accounting.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management with non-financial stakeholders.
- Experience in financial advice concerning research and development is preferred.
What's On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for an internationally recognised organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- An exciting working environment.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through firstname.lastname@example.org.