|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients and are accepting expressions of interest for Management Accountant.
We are looking for experienced management accountants who are looking for their next exciting opportunity. The management accountant will be responsible for assisting in maintaining the budgetary system, evaluating new tenders and variance analysis to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the organisations monthly results.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Monthly reporting, managing deadlines and providing variance analysis
- Costing and tender pricing
- Identifying areas of potential risk, under-performance, improvement and other opportunity and work with other areas of business to mitigate or promote these
- Providing advice to managers on costing of service and overheads including evaluating and pricing new tenders
- Assist in the design of dashboards/new reporting requirements
- Assist in value- added ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Commercial or similar field
- CPA/CA Qualifications necessary
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Big-4/ Mid-tier first mover would be a great fit
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong budgeting, variance analysis and reporting experience
- Ability to wear many hats and change direction quickly
- Must be okay with working in a team
- Perfect for someone who wants to carve out new processes and improve existing ones.
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please email our CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert