|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- $110-120k package.
- Strong focus on budgets and analysis.
- Industry leading construction organisation.
About the company
A large construction organisation that has seen growth year-on-year. They have tracked well through a difficult 2020 and have both delivered and emerged with a strong order book containing some marquee construction projects.
You will be working as part of a close-knit team that has been established for quite some time. This 12-month contract requires someone who can both do the job required but will also get along with the people around them. They have a good inclusive culture and want places an importance on working in that kind of environment.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of full monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet and cash-flows.
- Oversight of reporting position of all construction project portfolio.
- Analysis of actual versus budget, providing commentary around variances.
- General Ledger closing and assisting with reconciliations at month-end.
- Preparation of any journals, fixed assets, and sub-contractor related work.
Skills & experience required are as follows:
- Tertiary qualification in accounting & finance: CA or CPA.
- Strong track record in a management accounting role previously.
- Industry experience working for a Tier-1/Tier-2 construction business highly preferable.
- High level written and verbal communication to deal construction/operational teams.
- Strong systems and excel skills.
This opportunity will come with a lot of systems and business improvement opportunity. It will be a hands-on role where you can properly apply your expertise and be encouraged to proactively suggest new ideas.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on: email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion.