|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
Join a worldwide leading advertising company based in the CBD to deliver high quality and innovative advertising solutions.
About the role:
- Compile reports from the storage of electronic records, exporting data from company programs and worksheets sent by operational teams.
- Assist in the development and evolution of new and existing operational processes and procedures.
- Assist with the operation of various in-house programs.
- Undertake general office administrative duties.
Skills and experience:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365, especially MS Excel
- The ability to identify priorities and work under pressure, meeting specified deadlines.
- Ability to examine raw data to draw conclusions and propose actions.
- Coordinating numerous stakeholders based in various locations.
- Creating, implementing and monitoring adherence to procedures and standards
- Maintaining a large asset database
What next If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Isabel Petroni 02 9641 2424 / firstname.lastname@example.org