|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110k + Super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Career Opportunity – Network Engineer
As a key member of our IT team based at our new Regional Head Office located in Sydney CBD, you will be instrumental to the maintenance of our client’s Network Infrastructure; including Core Network, Firewall Management, VOIP and Wireless.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Fault management and rectification across the Infrastructure to agreed SLA / KPI’s;
- Administration tasks across the Infrastructure as required and dictated by Best Practice;
- Daily responsibility for the monitoring, management and reporting of the following technologies to the agreed performance levels and standards:
- Core Network – Covering all Data Centre networks, assisting the Core Network Engineers.
- WAN – Manage the Infrastructure to ensure fit for purpose products are utilised. Manage relationship with supplier.
- LAN – Manage all site installations and infrastructure (switches etc.)
- Network Security Devices – Firewall infrastructure including configuration, Maintenance and regular administration
- VoIP – Monitor and maintain all IP Telephony installations
- Wireless – Internal and Guest Wi-fi infrastructure including configuration, Maintenance and regular administration
- Operate a centralised Enterprise Systems Management capability;
- Work with 3 Party support to perform operational maintenance of network infrastructure;
- Assist Solutions Architects in design process, providing guidance and best practice; and
- Production of Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standards.
- Experienced Networking professional, focused on delivering effective and efficient operational capability.
- Proven customer liaison skills
- Cisco CCNA & CCNP qualification
- Strong Firewall background (preferably Cisco/Palo Alto/Netscaler)
- Confident working across a multi-disciplined IT environment, and diverse business