|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||29 days ago|
- Perform Site Audit for Identifying the Network devices (Switches, Servers, Routers, Firewall) and associate infrastructure
- Perform Gap analysis for obsolesce study and to identify the gap between exiting network and the reference architecture
- Develop Network Architecture diagram and generate various report to substantiate findings, recommendations etc.
- Work with the key business stakeholders to develop strategy plan for Site Audits, Gap Analysis and Report Generation
- Work with security team to evaluate threats, troubleshoot issues, and comply with appropriate security configuration standards of the organizations
- Study of existing PLC systems and perform product evaluation
- Perform Risk assessment for replacement/migration of Network devices
- Prepare Migration plan and execution schedule
- At least 5 years of Networking experience in Industrial Automation for Mining/Process/ Manufacturing Industry.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Strong understanding of Industrial Automation, Process Control System (PLC, SCADA) and their Network Architecture.
- Experience in Access layer switch design, VLAN design for gap analysis for PCN and other associated traffic
- Experience in Designing WLANs and other wireless networks
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- Knowledge in providing specific detailed information for hardware and software selection
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications
- Experience in Installation, Configuration and Setup of Servers; This can be included under preferred skills
- Experience in Installation, Configuration and Monitoring of Local Area Network (Firewalls, Routers, Switches)
- Network security experience
- Extensive knowledge in LAN, WAN design and architecture
- Working experience with Solarwind, Claroty and other monitoring tools
- Knowledge of network connectivity and topologies used in a large-scale environment
- Advanced PC Windows Skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project).
- Working experience in retrofit/ Migration of Network hardware’s
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) is preferred.
- Additional knowledge on SCADA, Historian, Analytical tools
- Good understanding of Industrial Automation Systems and/or Shop Floor Systems
- Familiarity with standards & protocols like ISA S88, ISA S95, OPC etc.
- UHF/Digital radio
How to apply
To be considered for this role please contact Will Munro on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2441