|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
1. 4 week temp role with potential to extend
2. Altona North, parking available.
An opportunity has arisen for a Mex Data Entry Officer to join a multinational construction, property and infrastructure company based in Altona North.
An ongoing temporary role with potential to go permanent, part time (Monday-Thursday 7.30am – 2:30pm).
Reporting to the National Administration Manager, you will assist with:
- The data input of all weekly timesheets, preventative maintenance documentation and other maintenance related data
- Assisting with documentation of procedure documentation
- Document control and filing of paper records
- Stock adjustments and transfer of components between sites
- General administration duties
This is a detail oriented role, where you will be responsible for ensuring the data held within out MEX Asset Maintenance System is complete and accurate.
- High level of database data entry skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills with ability to demonstrate a good understanding of and experience with document control systems, process and controls
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or programmes (particularly Excel)
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to interpret maintenance script into meaningful electronic data
- A strong work ethic, capable of working independently and demonstrated ability to use initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- High standard of output
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Mex Asset Maintenance system experience preferred but not essentials
- Experience in operations or maintenance industry