|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- $900.00 per day (Inclusive)
- Initial 12-month engagement (view to extend)
- Located in St Leonards
One of our large financial services clients is looking for an ePMO Analyst who will champion and support delivery adherence to the governance practices required for the successful delivery of the portfolio.
This includes ensuring that the portfolio is properly planned, resourced and governed with all necessary controls to enable the delivery of committed benefits and outcomes and prioritisation of the portfolio.
A key focus of the role is to lead the planning by working with the business to select, prioritise, assess and track projects, programs and other related work based upon their alignment and contribution to the organisation strategies and objectives.
They are looking for someone with:
- Strong Portfolio planning experience
- 20% of the role will be supporting scheduling.
- Experience with project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies
- Supporting end to end management of large complex projects.
- Governance for agile, hybrid and waterfall projects
- Finance and IT sector experience preferred.
To apply please send your most recently updated word version CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org