|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Beautiful modern Offices in CBD
- Work from home flexibilities
- Large Victorian - Public Service sector organisation
My client, a large public service organisation based in Melbourne CBD, requires an experienced Payroll Officer / Administrator to join their small team of 4, immediately.
The role is for a period of 4 months, and is possibility of extension further.
Key requirements of the role:
- Available for immediate start
- ADP Payforce Software experience (preferred)
- Experience of Payroll EBA's, calculations and payroll data entry
- Experience in all areas of Payroll for support to the team
- Able to work in CBD Office (Social Distancing measures in place - e.g must wear a mask)
- Hours Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5
If you have ADP Payforce payroll software experience (preferred) and/or experience of high volume shift-work payroll, and you can start straight away, please apply with your updated CV immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you!