|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Payroll Team Lead
- Central location (CBD) - close to public transport links
- Overseeing a medium sized team
- Preceda experience essential
- Full time permanent opportunity | minimum 2 years in a team lead / supervisor / management capacity | large payroll experience required
You will be responsible for overseeing all payroll related matters; managing a team of Payroll Officers, running BAU, team training, mentoring and guidance. Key contact for internal stakeholders and driving continuous improvement.
- Experience in hands on processing along with managing BAU is required
- High attention to detail
- Involved in process improvement initiatives along with system changes
- Ability to adapt in a changing / moving environment
- Excellent communication skills - both with internal and external stakeholders
- Team Management
- Knowledge of current legislations
- Experience of working in a high volume environment
Preceda experience is essential for this role along with experience in a Time In Attendance platform.
This role is being offered on a permanent full time basis so full working rights are essential.
Salary = $115k+sup+benefits
If you feel that you meet the above requirements please apply via the link or please contact me directly on email@example.com