|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$125,000 + super + bonus|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Payroll Manager
- Project focused and managing BAU payroll
- Working across international payroll
- Managing an off-shore payroll team & working with outsourced payroll provider
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills in all aspects of payroll | hands on and project focused working with various stakeholders
A rare opportunity to work for a reputable, expanding listed business - you will be responsible for everything Payroll related across AU and overseeing payroll processes globally.
This role is being offered as a permanent full time opportunity | Sydney CBD based with work from home flexibility.
The role offers an opportunity to be involved in various projects both locally and overseas as well being hands on with the day to day functions of Payroll.
Experience in team management (on-shore or off-shore is necessary) | Good to have = working with an outsourced Payroll provider| experience in NZ and International payroll would be beneficial for this role.
Flexibility and the ability to multi task is essential for this position along with the drive and motivation to investigate and come up with solutions. Stakeholder engagement internally and externally is essential for this role, excellent communication skills are imperative.
Outline of job functions (not limited to):
- Hands on processing of AU payroll - working with the outsourced provider
- Overseeing global payroll
- Ensuring accurate data is used to process payrolls and provide to outsourced provider
- Lead vendor relationships
- Provide statutory reporting
- Lead resolution of payroll interface
- Further opportunity to be involved in project payroll tasks
- AU payroll experience - essential (NZ and international beneficial)
- Working / worked with an outsourced payroll provider (beneficial)
- Working / worked with an off-shore team (beneficial)
- Experience in working with a HRIS platform - essential
- Able to build and maintain stakeholder relationships - essential
- Flexible, driven and collaborative working style - essential
- AU / NZ Citizen or Perm Resident - essential
Salary $125,000 + super + bonus