|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Payroll Manager
- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD based
- Experience in managing a large payroll function required
- I am recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager on a contract basis for an established client based in Sydney CBD
You will be responsible for:
- Monitor and address the correctness, eligibility and timeliness of payments in terms of Awards, Agreements, Employment Contracts, organisational policies and other relevant legislation.
- Oversee and monitor annual projects such as issue of performance payments to ensure that they are accurately and promptly processed and paid.
- Guide and support the design and implementation of enhancements to the organisation's payroll system and procedures.
- Train team members to provide support position in the effective management of the payroll function.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and ensure that they are provided with all relevant data in the appropriate formats.
- Ensure accurate preparation of workers' compensation returns, superannuation payments (including those made into Defined Benefit schemes), payroll tax returns and group tax reconciliations consistent with Tax Legislation.
- Oversee the efficient preparation of management reports based upon information generated from within the payroll system.
- Resolve and answer enquiries relating to payroll from across the company.
Day rate up to $940 + super per day dependent on experience.
Experience in managing a large payroll function is essential (up to 3000 employees).
Please apply via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org